Alcohol Licensing

Whether you want to run a pub, club, bar or a restaurant, I understand the day to day needs of businesses in the licensed trade. With my specialist alcohol licensing knowledge and experience provides a useful resource to you relieving the pressure over obtaining and maintaining your business licenses.

Premises Licences

Guidance on the process of applying to your local authority for:

  • Premises Licence
  • Provide regulated entertainment
  • Late night refreshment
  • Vary a premises licence

Designated Premises Supervisors and Personal Licences

A Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) is the person who is responsible for the sale of alcohol on site. They will be in possession of a Personal Licence. We offer advice and guidance on how to get a Personal Licence.

Gaming machines and gambling

There are restrictions on the number and type of gaming machines you can automatically have with a Premises Licence. I can provide advice and how to increase and utilise other options that keep you legal.

Temporary Events Notices

Send and submit service for your events.

Enforcement Action

Unfortunately, this can happen to anyone in this industry. If the local authority starts enforcement action against your premises, we will offer practical help and support through the process.